« Home | No summer lovin' for summer moviesPrompted by Mr. ... » | I need some spaceThanks to Alex lately i’ve been h... » | MUNICH mini reviewWe can say (Mr Hat and I) that t... » | I bet they learned never to mess with chickens, i ... » | Today is a sad day ,when we say good bye to a dear... » | I just created my own jennifer Goverment, check it... » | The best movie of the year acordding to AFI is....... » | Crazy things that people do when they are highThe ... » | My 2 cents When you live abroad you realize that e... » | Advertising that doesnt suck coming... »

Last monday's New York Times stated that one of the War's unnamed victims (of course a lesser tragedy) was Lebannon's suddenly resurrected cultural life. Today the online magazine slate links to the TIME OUT Beirut website, surreally listing shows and festivals that could have been...